We like to make things as easy as possible for our customers and the folks they pay with virtual cards. That's why we're super excited to announce Kontrol's new supplier portal. The portal improves the payment process between buying organizations and their suppliers, all without any added work for either buyer or supplier.
What Is the Kontrol Supplier Portal?
The supplier portal is an innovative remittance delivery channel that streamlines how suppliers receive payment information and remittance data in one secure, easy-to-use application. This web-based application is now available for all supplier payments made through Kontrol’s card-based virtual payment program.
Beneficial to Suppliers...
The portal benefits suppliers in several ways:
- Improved access to payment data
- Ability to download invoice only and full remittance data (Excel & CSV options), reducing manual effort to apply payments in AR systems
- Instructions that help suppliers understand what to do about a payment
- Real-time updates to payment status
- Transaction data for payments to help suppliers reconcile or troubleshoot issues<
- Simple layout for easier navigation for SUGA (single-use ghost account) information
And Buyers, Too...
SBuying organizations can also take advantage of a number of payment access and security settings, which reduce the risks associated with viewing card information and ensures full compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS):
- Session timer. Each page view expires after a set time.
- Configurable number of days available.
- Configurable number of views available.
- Optional PIN protection.
Onboarding: As Easy as Pie (OK, we still have Thanksgiving on the brain.)
The portal uses existing program settings and supplier data, so there are no changes that our clients or their suppliers have to make to take advantage of these enhanced capabilities. There is no required registration process, and suppliers can access the portal from a new link within the existing email remittance.
More enhancements to the portal are coming in 2016, including the ability for suppliers to create a permanent portal account, where historical payment and remittance information can be accessed across all buyers who use the portal.
Looking for an easy solution to streamline your accounts payable process? We can help.